Dyslexic Potery


I am a dislegzic
But in no way am I sic
I cant speel sum words
So wat ?
I c evrithing in pitcures.
And u in diluted mikschures
Of letter litter.
A picture says more than 0001 words
Sea whose better?
--------------------------------------------------------
We or the dyslegzics
And that gives us kicks
don’t have rools
Spelling or life
Like all u fools
That is wat creativenees is
You are bound by the naro
All u do is baro
We criate.
Kingdum of nuness, we permiate .
---------------------------------------------------------
a tribute to all dyslexics of the world
(written for creative writing hostel entry)

Comments

Intro said…
dee poim vish poot e plais een kriateev raiting.....gaud laivl...neis wun...:)
sporadicradical said…
"vish poot"(wish put?) whatever
thanks for the complement.
Apoorva Chandra said…
it's a cute masterpiece!
Kashyap Puranik said…
stud wonleee!
Literary literary literary!
Arun said…
Inspired by Taare Zameen Par
U became a Criatar
Continue your contribution to literary
Literally u a stud really
Lucky me to have had u as my roomie [:P]
AKILA said…
i find the poem very cute. keep it up :)

Popular Posts