-aking Up In Horror

Every morning,I -ake up in horror
After several overflo-ing snoozes
Or irritated
At the banging on my door.

Every morning, i -ake up in horror
On the sudden arrival
Of a over-enthusiastic ne- day
-hich couldn't -ait to see my terror.

Every morning,i -ake up in horror
As my -atch says its time.
I brush and run in
As my prof says is it the time,mister?

Every morning, i -ake up in horror
In the groggy realisation
Of the time-killing guilt
Full with color and flavour.

Every morning,i -ake up in horror
Of an impending W
Oh man!
That was my first W.


(Crazy as I am,I wrote this poem at around 1:20 in the night.Please do comment if it is a nice try or otherwise :))
(If you haven't understood the significance of a W.please ask some one at IITM)

Comments

Jagannath said…
awesome ra...gr8 poetry!!
Unknown said…
heh... its my story too,, gud creative poetry pal :)
Abhishek Behera said…
i -as -ondering -here are the -s. Oops some on my grade card also !
Anonymous said…
Awesome.......
Vinay Hegde said…
I know commenting really late, but couldn't stop myself.
Very very nicely done! :)

Popular Posts