The wall

Hi all, I am the wall.Wall?That huge ,obstinate thing blocking all the progress, an obstacle, end of the game, containment to your freedom, inanimate thing with no sense of humour, that thing with all the lewd things written over it. This is what I look like and what you decide in a moment. But there is more than that meets the eye.

I am not much knowledgeable. The math I know is confined to division. I divide your space from the world and the world’s from you .Besides division, when I am not transparent, I also cause de-vision. You see being supposed to divide, I got into this habit of dividing words, pulling them apart and fitting them to mean something else. From that thing running all across china, to the things that divide your heart into chambers, walls are everywhere. I don’t just statically divide the space into parts. My duty is to prevent unwanted intrusion. By unwanted intrusion, I mean intrusion at unwanted time, intrusion by unwanted people. When you are tired from the din and hustle of the world you want to retire to some space of your own. I define your space. I am not just containment, you see, I actually give you your own space.

Talking of freedom, I am a greater symbol of free will than the declaration of independence. I ease out a disturbed mind. I give them a chance to express their fury, despair, love or happiness or whatever with a promise of anonymity. I am a lonely child’s playmate. I would like to believe I induce creativity. How many times have you thought of a new way until you met a dead end with me guarding it?

I proudly ‘stand my ground’ till the last breath, if there is such a thing. Until I crumble, I am me and until I am me, I am free.

Comments

Awesome dude....One of the posts i enjoyed in a long time :D
Anonymous said…
Stud maxxx....very nice...

Popular Posts